Saturday, October 1, 2011

Daddy's fav


Went to Kuantan today to pick up my brother. It's my third or fourth times if Im not mistaken. What can I say is Kuantan is a big city, and wayyy hotter than KL and Seremban. Hehh.

Betul orang cakap if travel ramai-ramai lagi seronok. I think that's what my dad felt just now. You guys know how thrill and hilly Highway Karak is right? Every driver is alarmed about the condition of the road and the stories behind the scene, but my dad took that as an oppurtunity for him to reminisce his good old times driving car at the speed of light.

If tak cukup kuat, you may puke.A lottt. Yeah KL-Karak banyak sangat selekoh tajam okay. But I quite enjoy the moment. And my dad boleh cakap macam ni, "lepas gian". Lol. Now I know where did my big brother gets the guts to drive laju-laju macam brake tak wujud dalam dunia ni. Hahaha.

Got into KL land around 6.30 pm and had to go through god-knows-how-bad traffic jammed. Well no complains though. I think thats all for now. Bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment