Saturday, September 17, 2011

Double two


I am not a sweet-talker but still, I hope I can write a heart-melting speech on your birthday.

I am not a superwoman but still, I hope I can draw a big smile on your sad face.

I am not one of the Wonder girls but still, I hope I can do their breath taking dance to make you laugh.

And above all, I am just an amateur who still makes mistakes in my life. Once again, I have spoiled your birthday for the third time. But lets hope I will become a professional next year. heh






Happy 20th birthday my love!  
A year bigger, and wiser of course. :)  
May Allah bless you always. Sorry for the tears darling.
I cannot promise you a perfect relationship without any fight, 
but I can tell you I will try my best to make my mess up back. 
The best part is ours is not Romeo & Juliet. 
Its extra-ordinary in its own way.




No comments:

Post a Comment