Friday, October 22, 2010

You Will Never Know


He is back to Penang today, leaving this cranky girl here with a hope that time flies extra fast so that a month feels like a day. Ahh I sound so weak didn't I?

I hate it when we are apart. Maybe two years isn't enough for me to adapt my life without having him around. Well I must say missing him is compulsory. It's like a pill, a medicine. I have to take it everyday.

The journey takes at least 4 hours from Bangi to Penang. Of course its tiring. Few bottles of RedBull or Livita might help but nothing much can be done. Its physical and mental tiredness. Of the hell course Im worried about him. You can smirk now, but if your loved ones have to travel far, you will realize soon. Its risky babe. Now tell me, how could I resist this feeling?

He loves speed. He loves being fast and fast and fast. Oh God. Protect him please. I dont wanna lost him. Not yet. Im not ready to find a new best friend or a new shoulders to cry on or a new lifepartner. I dont even want to get ready. I dont have what it takes. Fullstop.

Thank God hes  arrived safely  just now. :)

You will never know how much I adore you.
XOXO


P/S : Top Chef is launching its Season 5 now. And Ilan who I had been talking about in previous entry is from Season 2. Poor khaireen. She was left behind. :D A superb show to watch, IF AND ONLY IF you have passion in cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment