Friday, February 21, 2014

Being grateful


Salam guys !


I dont know what I wanna write, I just wanna scribble something here anddd, to polish my English. Sedih tapi I kena admit, my language makin teruk sebab jarang practise. tapi I pun tak lah fluent sangat nak poyo-poyo sedih. Hahahaha.

Semalam I pegi visit my aunt at hospital. Breast cancer. I know, its difficult for her and family to accept the fact. She just went through a major operation two days ago but the moment I saw her talking, smiling and walking around the ward, I was mesmerized. A cancer patient, seriously ? 


She told me and mom, she should feel nothing but happy. The Almighty has given her opportunity to do more ibadah, to get closer to Him. She was a workaholic mother, trying her best to provide her children needs. Super single mom I must say. She admitted herself, while working, she performed solat in a rush.Now that shes laying on bed, she has all the time to be with Him. 

I guess, thats what make her the strongest woman ever. May Allah SWT grants you all the good things in life, Mak Uda.

Kita yang sihat ni memang selalu macam ni kan ? Kurang bersyukur. Me too. Ingat memang ingat, tapi still kadang-kadang lupa. Allah. Dont forget to say it guys. Alhamdulillah.


Bear this is mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment